Hey there! I’m Rochi.
I’m a tea-obsessed freelance writer based in Madhya Pradesh, India.
Here’s a bit more about me
I graduated with a degree in psychology in 2020. Unsure of whether or not to pursue my Master’s amidst a pandemic, I began working in a Customer Success role for a SaaS startup.
I realized my love for words supersedes any other job. That’s when I took a leap of faith and began freelance writing.
Know what makes me tick (and ick)
- Travel: Mountains > beaches and you cannot change my mind
- Food: I can eat pizza seven days of the week without complaining
- Hobbies: My nose is almost always buried in a fiction novel
- Loves: Poetry, eating nachos in the theater, and dogs
- Hates: People who are always late, humidity, and uncleanliness